Congratulations, you have been selected for an interview with The First Group! This is your chance to make that all-important first impression. Below are some tips to follow once you have confirmed your interview by email to us…
- Find out more about us: take an interest in the projects we have completed and what we have in the pipeline and learn more about our achievements. We don’t expect you to be an expert on The First Group – just have an understanding for what we do.
- Research the market: From Arabian Business to Forbes, there are many websites that will give you a lowdown on the industry we work in.
- Be confident: Go over your CV and make sure you have something to say about your experiences and how these prepare you to potentially join our team
- Clean up your social media! Apps such as Social Sweepster will let you go through your posts and alert you to any that may be considered offensive to potential employers.
- Be on time! Our interviews take place at our headquarters in Tameem House, TECOM, Dubai. Plan your route carefully so you know exactly where you are going
- Check our requirement list: Make sure you have the following with you:
- Updated CV and photo
- Copy of passport (valid for no less than eight months)
- Copy of current and valid UAE visa
- Dress smartly and formally: We pride ourselves on how we appear to the public and our clients.
- After the interview: send a formal email thanking everyone who was present.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER WITH THE FIRST GROUP